Although our staff are always available to give advice on all aspects of pet care, we do provide an extra opportunity at our puppy pre-school courses. A time for owners to discuss any problems or concerns and ask any questions which they may have.
The courses take place on a Thursday evening and are held at our branch surgery in Pershore which has plenty of free parking and is run in conjunction with our local qualified dog trainer Janice Baker.
This course is all about giving your puppy the essential life skills needed to put them on the right track to becoming a well-rounded adult in the future and enjoy some fun and games. It is a precursor to puppy training classes run by qualified trainers.
No party is ever the same!
You and your puppy will learn the fundamentals of:
- Handling for vet visits/grooming
- Basic obedience training
You will also receive a goody bag and certificate on completion of the course, full of useful information, hints and tips on having the perfect puppy.
- Puppies must be between nine and sixteen weeks of age to attend
- All pups must have received their first vaccination
- Please bring your puppy on a collar and lead. Although off lead play is encouraged, it is important that it is done in a controlled fashion to prevent behaviour problem in the future, therefore please only release your puppy for play when requested to do so
- Courses last for approximately one hour a week over 3 weeks. This is a long time to young puppies so feel free to bring along treats and toys to help occupy them
- Numbers are limited to 3 puppies per course so we can personalise the experience for both you and your dog
All members of the family are welcome to come along.
Please contact the hospital to reserve a place at our next course. Cost of the course is £25.00