All pets have their own personalities, quirks and traits; however sometimes they may need a little extra help and guidance. We are pleased to announce that we are now able to offer behaviour consultations with a specialist at our Pershore Branch Surgery.
Janice Baker will be able to offer advice and assistance for a range of behaviour issues, such as:-
- Pulling on the lead
- Jumping up
- House soiling
- Excessive barking
- Separation problems
- Noise phobias
- Fear, nervousness and aggression to other dogs and people
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse who has achieved a Certificate in Applied Animal Behaviour from Southampton University plus an Advanced Diploma in Behaviour and Training with COAPE.
- She is also a full member of the APDT, UK. The APDT provide education - via pet dog training classes and one-to-one lessons - to the dog owning public, promoting the use of Kind, Fair and Effective training
- In the process of being accepted for membership of INTO Dogs. Following acceptance, behaviour consults may be claimed on pet insurance. Check your insurance policy for details
- Member of the British Veterinary Behaviour Association
For more information please phone Janice on 01386 832 398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively contact the surgery on 01386 446095 and ask to speak to Lis or Jenny to arrange a consultation.
All behaviour cases need to be referred by a veterinary surgeon to eliminate any medical issues that may be causing behaviour changes.
All behaviour consultations will be carried out at our branch surgery in Pershore during Friday afternoons 2:00pm - 4:00pm.